Nutritional Differences Between Fresh Past And Rice Noodles
Buy fresh pasta online: Rice noodles are known as the second most common rice product used in Asian countries made with rice grains while pasta is more common in the United States. Common fresh pasta has a lot more nutrients as compared to rice noodles because rice noodles don't contain gluten, which makes them a great choice for people with celiac disease or gluten sensitivities.
Fat and Calories:
- Rice noodles and pasta have the similar amount of calorie and fat. Each ½ cup of rice noodles has 96 calories and pasta has 111 calories.
- In ½ cup of fresh Pasta has 0.65 grams of fat, about 0.5 grams a lot more than rice noodles. Nearly all fat in regular pasta is a healthy fat or unsaturated fat.
Protein, Carbohydrates and Fiber:
- Pasta has increased amount of in protein in comparison with rice noodles. Each half cup of rice noodles includes 0.8 grams of protein, while fresh pasta has 4.06 grams.
- Fiber and carbohydrate content are included in a bit different amount among both products. Fresh Pasta has 1.3 grams of fiber and 21.6 grams of carbohydrate. But rice noodles have 0.9 grams of fiber and 21.91 grams of carbohydrate.
- Fresh pasta is enriched with more vitamins and minerals rather than rice noodles as it includes additional iron, thiamin, niacin, riboflavin and folic acid.
- The main difference among both products is their folate amount. Pasta has 83 micrograms of folic acid in contrast to 3 micrograms in rice noodles.
- Vitamin and folic acid are specifically important for women during pregnancy because it is essential for developing fetus health. Pasta also includes about ten times more thiamin, riboflavin and niacin as much as rice noodles.
- Regular fresh pasta is enriched with iron and has 4 % of the advised daily value that is eight times higher than rice noodles. Pasta has more calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and zinc. These minerals strengthen your body keep a stable blood pressure level, control muscle contractions, support the immune system and maintain healthy bones and teeth.
227 North Limestone St.
Lexington, Ky 40507